Tuition Fee

Semester 1 Semester 2 Semester 3 Total
180,000 THB 180,000 THB 4,700 GBP (~185,000 THB) 545,000 THB (approx.)

Note: For Semester 3 tuition, students are required to make payment directly to De Montfort University in the amount of 4,700 GBP or roughly 185,000 THB*.

* Based on exchange rate 1 GBP = 39.4 THB which is subject to change
Tuition fee can be used for tax deduction (2x max of the amount).
All students of the 2020 class is eligible to receive the Director Scholarship (max. 10 scholarships). Each scholarship provides 50,000 THB tuition support.

Bachelor Degree

Since this program is a Master level, you must have a bachelor degree or equivalent from Thailand or other countries that are recognized by the Office of the Civil Service Commission ( Even though the degree is Engineering Management, those with bachelor degrees from non-Engineering major are also welcome as this program is focused on applying engineering concept to management problems. However, as one of the learning outcomes is for student to develop deep technical expertise in a certain field, those with non-technical background may be required to take a short preparation coursework prior to entering the program.


Since all the modules are given in English, you must show a level of English proficiency enough to succeed in the class. IELTS 6.0 ensures that you have analytical reading, critical writing, listening comprehension and speaking presentation skills sufficient to enter the program.

Visitor Visas

A Short-Term Study Visa is suitable for international students studying a short course of up to six months, or an English language programme of up to 11 months. This visa would also be suitable for international exchange students.

To apply for a Short-Term Study Visa, you must have received an unconditional offer from an accepted place of study. This could be:

  • An approved education provider on the UK Visa and Immigration’s Register of Tier 4 sponsors or accredited by a UKVI-approved accreditation body
  • An education provider listed by one of the bodies recognised by UKVI
  • An overseas Higher Education Institution with its own national accreditation, providing courses equivalent to a UK degree with a period of study in the UK as part of their programme
  • You must be 18 or over and be able to cover your accommodation and living costs during your time in the UK

Extending Your Stay

If you will need to extend your time in the UK to complete your studies, or you would like to take on part-time work while you are in the UK, you should apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa instead. A Student Visitor visa does not allow you to work in the UK and cannot be extended while you are here.